Leading EdgeDetailing Training
At Leading Edge detailing we know and understand that whilst detailing beautiful cars, bikes and boats for a living is the dream job for any car lover, it is extremely difficult to gain the skills required from a reputable and trusted provider.
This is why we have created the Leading Edge detailing academy in conjunction with IGL Coatings Australia to provide bespoke training courses to individuals and groups with tailored packages suited to every individual at any skill level in all aspects of detailing and application of coatings and paint protection.
Our training caters for both hobby detailers looking to take their skillset to the next level in maintaining and detailing their own private vehicles as well as both beginning and established professional detailers wishing to upskill in order to take their business and performance to the next level.
Training is carried out conveniently at our fully equipped state of the art workshop in Silverwater to ensure maximum exposure to all types of machines and products as well as a large variety of vehicles and paint types.
Maintain Your Own Vehicle
Our courses include but are not limited to the below aspects of car detailing:
- How to wash & maintain your vehicle correctly using traditional, rinseless & waterless washing methods
- How to decontaminate paintwork, remove water spots and rejuvenate coatings
- Interior detailing including steam cleaning, hot water extraction and leather cleaning and conditioning
- Paint correction, cutting, polishing, swirl/scratch removal and wet sanding
- Application of interior and exterior IGL coatings and paint protection
- Advanced techniques and tools
Whilst all of our courses are bespoke and tailored to the trainees needs we have kept our pricing simple and easy at $550 inc GST per day 8 hour day where the duration is determined by what skills and topics the trainee wishes to cover and how much they wish to invest in their skill and knowledge.
As our courses are bespoke, there is no need to wait for a specific date, we will work with the trainee to have them booked in at a time suitable for both themselves and leading edge, our courses are available 6 days a week for the entire year excluding public holidays.